What’s The Right Neckline For YOUR Bridesmaid?
We girls are different – and thank goodness.
We have our good points – plus some that we’d rather camouflage.
This is the reason why dressing your bridesmaids all in the identical style frock is not always the best idea. It’s rather an outdated concept and when you want a uniform theme, you can do that by deciding on the same color anyway. Mismatched bridesmaid dresses are directly on trend with good reason too.
The goal is satisfied, smiling bridesmaids who look great and feel happy. Here’s how to pick necklines for his or her dresses which will suit their figures – and things to avoid.
A one-shoulder style dress is ideal for girls with large busts and appears fantastic in a beach wedding.
- One shoulder bridesmaid style. This is a good choice in case your friend is pear-shaped or includes a large bust. It will flatter and support and feeltimes includes a variety of styles and colors that you should look at.
- Strapless style. Very popular at this time but best avoided in case your bridesmaid is flat-chested or has large upper arms. It’s good for females who are well endowed along with a good strapless dress that may have the right support built-in.
- Bateau neckline. If your girl includes a small bust this is ideal. Have a take a look at FeelTimes’ frocks having a chiffon overlay at the very top for an elegant detail.
- Sweetheart neckline. Always popular with good reason, this style is good for females with a medium to large bust. Timeless and classic.
- V neckline styles. Good for the hourglass or apple-shaped figure. Not so good on small busts but ideal for a lady with curves.
Another method of dressing your girls individually to flatter their figures is by deciding on the FeelTimes Twist Wrap dress that they can drape in any manner they feel happiest.